1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Pizza Man Killed On Final Delivery

Shortie861 Oct 30, 2013

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So sad to see things like this. A pizza delivery man who was making his final delivery before leaving his job at Dominoes Pizza to start a career as an IT consultant was found stabbed to death in the driving seat of his car outside the address he was delivering the pizza to.

Source: Sky News

Makes you wonder what kind of world we really do live in, someone who was caring, honest and had a whole life ahead of them taken cruelly like that for no reason what so ever.
      MsPJ likes this.
    2. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

damn, that's harsh, that's really harsh. May they find the S.O.B and give him a very slow death.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree, it's always the ones whom never do any harm to anyone and just want to do well in life that end up with it cruelly taken away and the low lives with no enthusiasm or way in life whom end up doing the killing., such a shame to see.
    4. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

D****, wth... poor man. It's really shocking me, in a very bad way!
    5. TiggyDoolittle

TiggyDoolittle Resident Weirdo

So sad. I hope they catch whoever did it.
    6. MsPJ

MsPJ Ms Biscuit

Oh geez i work at Domino's...2 shifts per week for extra money as well as at the Card Factory.