1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Plane Makes U-turn After Passenger Yells "jihad"

Shortie861 Mar 17, 2015

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

A flight from Dulles International Airport has to make a U-Turn after a passenger was said to have ran towards the cockpit door shouting "Jihad, Jihad"

He was detained and by local law enforcement. A video is apparently circling now of him being subdued and crying "I'm sorry"

I myself personally feel if this was done as a joke it was a pretty sick joke. The fact the passenger was crying apologising tells me it was probably a sick joke on his part but still to do that on a plane that is in the air is pretty disgusting.

Source: Sky News
    2. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

Am I right in saying that US planes carry Marshals ? Stupid git was lucky he wasn't shot!
    3. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

Oh, I heard about this.

If he was doing this as a joke, I think it is a horrible joke. Jokes like that are no jokes at all. Plus, I kind of agree with steel bat. He was lucky he wasn't shot by a Marshal or something like that. That would have been a poor way to go, especially if it was just a joke.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. madone

madone Shy Chatter

he should have been
    5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I couldn't be 100% sure but I do believe they do in which case it is very lucky he wasn't shot doing something like that especially after past incidents in which many are going to be worried about flying anyway.