1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Home Plug In Air Freshner

Shortie861 Oct 12, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Do you use plug in air freshners?

I love these myself and my favourite is the 3volution from Ambi Pur, they last alot longer than the normal one fragrance air freshners I have found and you do get constant scent all the time which is great.
    2. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I got mine from Aldi and so far they have been great I have the laverder once in my bedroom so it helps me sleep at night
      and the Vanilla once in the rest of the house
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I didn't think of that for the bedrooms to aid sleep. I sometimes have a problem drifting off even though I know I am tired and usually just go with the flow and lay awake until I drift off. I will have to try a lavendar one see if it helps.
    4. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

I don't have a plug in air freshener now but have used them in the past. They are very useful for getting rid of cat odors in the house.
    5. Pandorica

Pandorica Allons-y!

I really don't like them.
      They are so fake smelling and really get to my chest.
    6. Fullmoon

Fullmoon New Chatter

We used to use them but to be honest they are quite expensive, Now I am never out of incense sticks, One burns for 30 mins, I like the strong incenses which if I leave my bedroom door open the smell drifts though all the downstairs. Dad usually has one burning upstairs too.
      For a pack on 60 + costs me £7.99 and lasts for months.