1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Poem For My Daughter

jnugget Oct 22, 2014

1. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

the first time i held you
      that time you looked into my eyes
      beautiful like a star

you held my hand
      tight never letting go
      smiling so cute

one year on
      your not here with me
      but forever in my heart

(i wrote this as my daughter was taken from us they said we are unfit due to mental health tomorrow is her first birthday)

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Wow, has it really been that long Jay? Time really does fly! I remember you saying when she was born and announcing it on Facebook.

This poem is really touching and really does show how you feel. Are you able to see your daughter or anything tomorrow hun?

3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

no they wont let us see her and that is what hurts the most.... had a letter in the post saying they found her a new family and that was it no offer of a final contact or anything iv rang up many times asking all i get told is "we will ring you back" well still waiting been waiting for 2 months guess i will never get to see her

the day she was born it was unlike anything i have ever felt before i was the first one to hold her and as soon as she looked at me the tears just flowed like a river they still do sometimes hope i will see her again

4. lludawg

lludawg New Chatter

Wow, that poem actually poured out imagery to me. I can't possibly imagine the situation you are in. Keep thinking positive thoughts and I am sure things will work out. I'm here for you and I am sure many others are as well so feel free to let us know what is happening!

jnugget likes this.
    5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That is such a shame, it's awful the way the system works and is never fair for those who always mean well such as yourselves. I really hope you hear something back soon Jay and are at least able to see her at some point. Fingers crossed for you :)

jnugget likes this.