1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    1. Golddisk

Golddisk New Chatter

With Halloween almost being here, everyone is starting to get pumpkins and such. Do you get them and carve them? What do you do with your pumpkin seeds? Some people just throw them out but others keep them and bake them to eat as a snack.

I used to carve pumpkins every year, but this year I don't think I am going to.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

We always get a pumpkin and carve it for the kids and then put a small tealight candle in the pumpkin and light it when it gets dark. I never keep the seeds as no one likes them so they tend to get thrown out.
    3. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

You know, I actually never did get to carving pumpkins as a kid growing up. It seems like something that would have been fun. The hardest part would be thinking of what design I'd want on the pumpkin.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I always go for something simple when I carve a pumpkin, anything too tricky and I steer clear of it and don't bother. My kids are always happy with whatever I do as long as there is a scary face on it and I can light a candle inside it and they can have it lit on Halloween night :)
    5. Juice

Juice New Chatter

I've never really been that type of person to go out and purchase pumpkins to carve. I don't really put up decorations for Halloween, unless of course, I'm having a party at my house or something. I'll normally just buy a load of sweets and give them at if anyone decides to knock on my house.
    6. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Chatter

I normally alwayd carve out pumpkins for halloween. I always place one outside on the ledge and two at the door overlooking the front door.

Then I moan when one gets stolen and promise myself never to carve one again :D