1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Anyway, i want to chat about racism, which I find to be totally repulsive and very much off-putting. I hate racism of any kind. In any form. I don't condone it so yeah. What's your thoughts on this matter? We cannot wipe it out totally though. Why ? Because humans are deep-down very much racist, and even though on the surface, they don't seem so.

2. magicmagick.com

magicmagick.com Getting There

Naiwen, I agree with you, deep down most of the people are a racist.

but I don't think there is a problem with that.

the problem is with those who keep their racism just bellow the surface, hidden but ready to explode.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Really don't like racism to be honest and I can not stand people that will say such cruel things about someone of a different race of which I have come across many of those kinds of people.

4. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I agree with that. You know, I know you aren't racist since you got many races on this forum and you never banned them. you know shortie, someone said they was asian on the forum, and then the admin banned him/her on a forum. I thought that was heartless and very much biased yes?

5. magicmagick.com

did somebody really banned a person form the forum for being an Asian?

I don't believe this.

probably a person with a complete lack of comprehension of life and The World.

6. Shortie861

Wow! That is very heartless not to mention pure racism. I honestly can not understand why people have to be like that when it comes down to people of other races it's like they have a problem with them however I can't see what problem anyone can have with someone of a different race. We are all the same people just a different race.

7. magicmagick.com

people have bad experiences or they heard about bad experiences with a certain group of people and in their limited brain they register all the members of the group negative.

it can be a different city, village, country, race, religion or class and other things: stupid people will always find a reason to hate.

8. Shortie861

I can see that happening now especially nowadays. It was only last week I read on the news that a gang of asian guys targetted a young british guy and beat him so severely that they left him for dead in the middle of the road, his friend whom he was with couldn't do anything to help for fear he would have ended up like his friend.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/889607-asian-gang-hunted-over-hate-beating-of-white-teenager

Things like that happening I guess really don't do much for them to be respected by others whom have a strong hate against anyone of a different race.

9. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yep, and on that forum, someone mentionned they were muslim and got banned for it. rude yes? the admin really sucked. pretty sure the admin got some problems with other races.

10. Shortie861

It definitely sounds that way, will not do them any good being like that in the long run I guess.

11. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yep, down the road, nobody will go on that forum anymore because of the heavy racism going on on there. And also, some members are very rude and offensive to other races.

12. Shortie861

That is the kind of place it will turn into in the end a place where racists go, seems a shame really that there are so many that have that kind of attitude towards other races doesn't do society any good at all.

13. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

pretty sure it will be ghost town after a while. XDD all the racists are trolling and flaming other asian, and arabic members.

14. Calanau

Calanau Shy Chatter

It's kind of funny how most people believe they are not racists but in fact in everyday life they are. They just can't see it as they believe it's normal to make a "funny" joke about black people, "silly" comment about Mexican or act in a racist way towards any other nation, person with different skin color or believes. I have been for many years in living abroad and in every country I used to live (USA, UK, Sweden, the Netherlands) I found myself in a situations which involves a racist behavior towards me or my friends...

15. magicmagick.com

you are right, it is everywhere.
      people often make a reamarks about the members of some communities.

so there is a prejudice about mexicans, gypsies, russians, arabs, japanese, chinese, indians, africans, white americans from usa, asians...
      in every movie the mexicans are presented as cruel and wild, russians are silent deadly mafia, arabs are weird, japanese are all "techy", chinese working in the restaurants, indias...

you get my point.
      one day we will evolve.

16. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yep, h****, even my parents, would make snide remarks about blacks, and about arabs and stuff.

17. magicmagick.com

we can hope it will go away by itself, eventually.

in few hundred years hopefully.

18. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

I don't think so because men are very much put off by races that aren't his own. XDD I mean, some of them won't even go near anyone who's from another nationality. Plus, men are very averse to the unknown. Hence why I said racism will always remain.

19. magicmagick.com

I hope you're wrong and it will change in a distant future.
      but I know what you mean, did you see G. Bush after shaking hand with a black guy in Haiti?

check that video.

20. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yeah, that really disgusted me. XDD And I think its due to the fact that Obama's black, that there's so much complains and moans about him. If it weren't for the fact that he's black, I think people would tolerate better. What do you think of this?