1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Rainbow Six Siege

Shortie861 Feb 14, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So this is a game I got just before Christmas however I have only played a few games on it myself and haven't really got into it as much as I could.

What are your thoughts on Rainbow Six Siege?
    2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

I really enjoyed Siege and I think we should get back into it to be honest.
    3. Golddisk

Golddisk New Chatter

I play this game all the time with my friends on Xbox. I think it is a really awesome game. There is a ton more strategy and teamwork needed to be successful in it then just about any other major first person shooter, especially when compared to Call of Duty. It is my first game in the Tom Clancy series, and after having so much fun with it, I'll definitely give future TC games a closer look.
      Shortie861 and Smokey like this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I would love to get back into it however not having much time myself now and it being the kind of game it is I just don't bother a lot of the time.