1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Reality TV Reality TV Shows

Shortie861 Jun 29, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

What are your views on reality TV? Do you enjoy watching reality TV?

What would you say are your favourite reality TV shows?

I myself now only really ever watch Britain's Got Talent and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here and even they are getting same old, same old now, I must admit though having Michael McIntyre and David Hasselhoff on the judging panel this year did make a huge difference :). I used to watch Xfactor but that is getting too much anymore.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I dislike reality shows with a passion,utter waste of tv time.
    3. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I only like so few reality TV shows, cause some seems to be a set up already.
      I enjoyed watching amazing race and next top model shows.
    4. Shortie861

I have to agree with you there zararina, I think that's why I got put off Xfactor and Big Brother because they seem so fixed now not to mention the same thing all the time.
    5. Sky9Media

Sky9Media New Chatter

It's funny because I used to love reality shows when they were first starting to hit the air. Now though, my mind has changed. There's just so much garbage and reality TV has pretty much taking over all of the channels. It's quite sad, TV used to be so much better in my honest opinion.
    6. Shortie861

Couldn't agree with you more there Sky9Media. I remember when TV shows such as Big Brother and Pop Idol first started out on the TV, they where fun, fresh and brand new and everyone was interested but not it seems like everywhere you look there is going to be some kind of reality TV show somewhere on some channel and they never really make major changes to them or you get a reality TV show that is new but is exactly the same as another show with a different name.
    7. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I think they are a waste of air time
      It just people want 5 mins of fame acting all silly
      I have better thing to do than watch these shows
    8. Rondo

Rondo Chat Addict

I also agree with many of you that reality shows are a waste of time. I can't shows like the Jersey Shore. I do however like the show "Survivor." It is not exactly a real reality TV show and I love it much more. It is just really unique and fun to watch compared to most Reality shows.