1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Rescue Team Suspends Cruise Liner Search

Shortie861 Jan 16, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Just been hearing on the news that apparently the cruise liner Costa Concordia has begun to move, slipping from the rocks it is currently leaning on.

There are still 16 people missing since the boat sank on Friday and search and rescue operations have had to stop for now until they can determine when it will be safe for people to resume searching the ship.

Full story: Sky News

This really is shocking, I sure do hope they are able to make all 16 accountable for before anything bad does happen.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

I hope they throw the book at him and never let him near a ship again.
    3. Shortie861

I agree APS, especially when it involves a ship full of people courses should be stuck to and he should have not gone off course just to show off the ship to others.
    4. Calanau

Calanau Shy Chatter

That's what happens when You give a moron a ship to play...Italiani donnaiolo was hoping to score with a lady and that how it ended :/
    5. Shortie861

He was definitely trying to impress someone by the sounds of things and it ended in disaster. From what I understand he is still under house arrest.