1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Richard Glossip Given Last Minute Stay Of Execution.

Shortie861 Oct 1, 2015

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I feel this is just cruel towards a human being. The guy claims he is innocent yet is not being believed and is being told he will face death, they are then putting him through the whole process of him having certain drugs before the fatal drug, giving him his last meal, allowing him his last few hours to have contact with people before being put to death meaning the guy will be preparing himself for that and then being told at the last minute it's not happening and he will have to wait a little longer.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you believe this is fair to any human being having to be put through this?

It's my understanding this is the second time he has had this done to him as well.

Source: Mirror

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

The person who murdered the victim confesses but says Glossop put him up to it.They have no physical evidence to link him to the crime but they'll execute him anyway ?.
      I'm afraid the USA are far to happy to kill people evidence or not.

Shortie861 likes this.