1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Social Networking Roast My Selfie

Shortie861 Oct 6, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

When I didn't think I could find anything more worse than I have already seen on social networking I now find it :/

My friend just posted up about Roast my Selfie and curiosity got the better of me so I googled it and this is what I found.

https://www.facebook.com/ROAST-MY-Selfie-136172243510773/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

Basically you post a selfie and people roast you some of which is just down right nasty and uncalled for.

It makes me wonder where these ideas come from.

2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen yet. i've heard about it and It makes you wonder what people are thinking. Some people take things too far though and if someone ends up taking things to heart and say - kills themselves, then everyone's all in an uproar about it. Stuff like this just promotes bullying and harassment.

3. KyngzIndeyen

KyngzIndeyen Regular Chatter

Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess....but, to be honest, I'm baffled as to why anybody would choose to participate in this.

Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree, they either really do not care at all and in which case whatever is said just goes over their head or they enjoy it because they can say nasty things about others, either way I think it's awful and it's a shock it hasn't been taken down by Facebook. I mean they are quick to take down images of women breastfeeding which I don't believe is a huge problem but not as quick to take down a page that has verbal abuse all over it.