1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Saints Row Iv: Gat Out Of Hell

Shortie861 Sep 1, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So, just when you thought Saints Row IV couldn't get any better, what does it go and do? Get better! :D

I personally was very happy to see that Saints Row IV is being released on Xbox One and PS4 but to know they are also doing a standalone DLC as well called Gat Out Of Hell which see's Gat and other charatcters go to hell to fight and kill Satan I was even more happy!

Very much can not wait to see this released!

What are your thoughts about this standalone DLC?

2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

I'm not a fan of standalone DLC or DLC really for that matter. It just means they took chunks out of the original game and charged more for it It's adding insult to injury when they put it on a disc. :p

However, SR4 has been out for well over a year now so I would bet this wasn't part of the original game, so it's fine. It's when they release that day one DLC for an extra $15 that gets me pi**ed. :p Looks fun!

Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Definitely not part of the original game no. :) This is something completely new and fresh which is why I am so excited to see it and also play it. :)

I guess that is why I like the SR games so much they always think of better ways to make the game and with them making it fun now they have a lot of possibilities to be honest on what to do next to make the game more fun and better.

Smokey likes this.
    4. David Smith

David Smith New Chatter

I love it, the characters are fun and the plot is great. Better than the others. But the bad thing about it though is if your a 360 and a PS3 gamer you can only buy it on the store. Not from a gameshop