1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

School Days

APS Jun 25, 2011

1. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Did you/do you enjoy school ?
      What School did you go to and what subjects were/are you any good at ?.

I went to Handsworth Technical School in Birmingham UK
      My best Subjects were Maths & Woodwork.
      I represented the School in Swimming for which I have a draw full of medals.
      Did I enjoy school ? answer = sometimes :D

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I went to Macaulay School from year 1 - 6 and then from years 7 - 11 I went to Whitgift school :)

My best subjects where Music and Food Technology and I hated school up until year 10 which was when it started getting more fun, to be honest I wish that I had, had more fun in the previous years from year 7 now, I would go back for just 1 day if given the chance with the same set of friends :)

3. ilovetech

ilovetech New Chatter

I finished school this year and have three months off.
      In general school was good, made some close friendships and have some experiences from it e.g the ski trip. I thought that year 7-9, we should have had some more options, due to the fact we took some subjects for 3 years and then droped it before we started our GCSE's. Getting no qualifaction made it a bit pointless? I was good at all my GCSE subjects, maybe not top of the class but near the top. My favourite lesson were P.E and ICT.

I'm looking foward to start college as I just want to take the subjects I chose. I want to make new friends and be in a new environment. I only need C's to take the subjects I want which I should easily get, but I need a B to get maths. I'm a bit nervous as I found the maths papers very difficult compared to mocks.

4. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

I left in 1980 and I was glad to get out off school as I hated my high school

5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Not too often I have heard people saying that :) usually hear people saying they would want to go back because they felt they didn't enjoy it and live it as much as they could have done.

Must admit though I believe it depends on the kind of school you go to and the way things are at the school you went to.

6. Pokemon

Pokemon Getting There

Right now I'm a freshman in high school and I'm enjoying it a lot better than Middle School. My 6-8 years of school were the worst. So far I'm having a good time now in 9th grade. I really like this school I'm going to.
      My best subject is English. Already 'm having an easy time with it.
      My worst subject is math. I have always struggled with it. And now I have to take Algebra 1. :(