1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Showing off

Naiwen Sep 29, 2011

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Should be more in lifestyle too, it seemed to me it was the appropriate forum, since it's an off-topic subject. So, do you like to show-off sometimes? I do. It has a very good feeling to let others know that you know more about a subject. XD
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I would be lying if I said I didn't to be honest :) however I wouldn't ever go too far to be honest with you when it comes down to it and I was never over the top with showing off.
    3. Nissapower

Nissapower Shy Chatter

I think that we all have that side in us that wants to show off.
      Me too I showed off sometimes. When I was in high school I was more vulnerable to showing off to my friends. LOL... It is just that when you get something new that no-one else possess, then you can show it off a little bit ;) hahaha
    4. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I also admit I show off sometimes but not on material things. Just like showing off a new gadget will an intention to just let the world you have it.
      I rather share my own created poems or articles and show off some stamps on my collection.
    5. Pokemon

Pokemon Getting There

Sometimes I do try to show off, but I have nothing worth showing off. :p