1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Signs Of Weather Changing

Shortie861 Aug 27, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I don't know about anyone else but it seems that each years passes by we seen a significant change in the weather, for example this year I feel in the UK this has been the best summer we have had in a long time up until now at least. I was reading a little while back about how things like tornadoes and such will become more popular in the UK over the coming years because of things like global warming and such. To be fair from what I have seen this year there does seem to be a lot more tornado activity in the UK than I ever expected there to be.

What are your thoughts on the weather changes? Do you feel we have a lot worse to come yet?
      HAL WARD likes this.
    2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Our weather for winter forecast is supposed to be an exceptionally cold one, that's for 2/3rds of the US and of course all our weather in one way or another is linked. The summer was half and half, we had some cool days that was unseasonable but this month it has been what august always is, HOT . I don't believe all the hype about climate change, one Volcano can do the equivalent of everything the theory makers are saying. It goes much deeper than just climate change and has more to do with greed by a few in our would, this carbon shares stuff is no more than a get rich scheme making all of us pay for something that don't exist. Al Gore is one of the biggest liars and thieves known and he invested heavily in a few back door companies thinking he was going to take all of us to the cleaners with those carbon shares, I'd love to smack him across his pie hole just once. He lost huge sums of money and was out there stumping on a soap box trying to make people believe there is a climate change. Only the liberals here are into anything that can be seen as a lie. About Jan people here will be hard pressed to think there is global warming going on....