1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. Savvy

Savvy New Chatter

Can you make it so that :p and :D and etc make the smiley pop up like ":)" does.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Currently on the to do list :) they where set until I added some new smilies and then they changed. All be done hopefully by tomorrow :)

3. redzter29

redzter29 Chat Addict

Thanks for the update! I think uhm maybe you can update more smilies :winktongue: or atleast additional ones.. anyway, everything looks awesome :meuh:

4. wjack2010

wjack2010 Chat Addict

I don't like the smilies, they have white edges around them :( You haven't made them properly, want me to finish em off?

5. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Guest

I uploaded new smilies for my vBulletin forum. They are the default smilies from Xenforo forums. I think you will really like them. As wjack2010 mentioned, the current ones don't display properly. The ones linked below are PNG files that support transparency. They will look quite nice on your dark forums!!!

Just right click and save the images as they are... PNG. Then, delete the ones on your server and upload these through your Admin CP. That's if you want to... of course lol.

http://xenforo.com/community/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/

6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

thanks for those sdavis :) I have a huge list of things I need to sort on the forum over the weekend so I will see to getting some newer ones added in :) these will come in handy. Thanks again.