1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Smog Problems In The Uk

Shortie861 Apr 3, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

We have it over here where I live with a foggy look being around pretty much all day and I have also noticed a difference in the air when I am outside.

What is it like where you are now the pollution problem is increasing in the UK? Have you had any problems as of yet health wise?

Sky News
    2. iowakansas2006

iowakansas2006 Money bags

I was told about this from other friend of mine. I hope this ends soon.
    3. Shortie861

It seems to have ended now which I think many people will be relieved about. I do not have any kind of health problems that could have been made worse by what we got but I sure did feel some kind of affects from it, sore throat and dry throat and more tired than normal. A smell we got on the Thursday night was like a gas/petrol type smell as well which can't have been good.
    4. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

It wasn't to bad in our area.
    5. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

for me it left a nasty taste in my mouth for hours then some idiot went buzzing down the road spewing fumes from his exhaust couldnt help but call him a name begining with "W" lol
      Shortie861 likes this.
    6. Shortie861

lol, I can imagine that would have been the last thing anyone would have needed.