1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Movies Stephen King's IT

Shortie861 Jul 8, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone ever seen the movie IT by Stephen King? I remember watching this some years ago and even now when I watch it i am still pretty frightened to go into the bathroom and go for a bath or shower on my own :cry:

This has got to have been one of the scariest movies I have seen ever myself to be honest, always frightens me even now.

What are your thoughts on this movie?
    2. Dirty Harold

Dirty Harold Bringin' Secsy Back

I absolutely love this movie, Stephen King's IT was brilliant. I actually think Pennywise (the killer clown) is a righteous dude, and I laugh and cheer when watching it because it seems so funny and kickass. I've seen it countless times, and it keeps gettin' funnier, every single time I see it! The main characters whom are the "Lucky 7" are portrayed beautifully, like Richie Tozier (played by a young Seth Green) the comedian and Ben Hanscom the overweight wannabe fighter pilot. I love the parts with the clown, just cracks me up. I have to admit that it kinda was a bit cheezy, but for 1990, and since it was based of a masterpiece novel, and since it stars Tim Curry as the clown, it checks out "A" okay. BTW, the book was a lot more vivid and detailed than the movie.

^ Favorite scene.
      Shortie861 likes this.