1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Super Moon June 2013

Shortie861 Jun 23, 2013

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So, apparently tonight there is going to be a super moon and the moon will be the closest to the earth it has been in a while. At the moment I can see it and it's looks great but I am waiting a little longer myself and hoping the cloud clear a little to see if I can get a photo :)

If you take any photo's of the super moon tonight share them here so we can take a look :)
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Couldn't see it here
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Managed to see it earlier in the night just before 10pm but it clouded over too much and even by midnight when I went to bed it was still too cloudy to see it which was a shame.
    4. Damian

Damian Quiet Chatter

It was really clear from here. It was very beautiful! :D
    5. iLeo

iLeo New Chatter

I've never heard about the moon being closer to the Earth than today..You probably could only see the moon closer to the Earth in some places cause I never heard about it.When something this big is happening you usually will see it on the newspaper, unless I missed it. Oh well, there's always next time I guess? :p
      Shortie861 likes this.