1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

TV Teen Mom

Allison Jan 21, 2012

1. Allison

Allison New Chatter

I'm curious as to what everyone thinks about Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2. I watch it if I come across it on television, mostly because it is like when you drive past a car crash and you can't take your eyes away. I can't help but wonder if they are dumbing themselves up for TV, or if that is how they really are. Some of them obviously care about their babies, but some of them are definitely questionable. Jenelle, especially. I still can't get over her 16 and Pregnant episode where she said having a baby was like being in jail every single day of your life. How could anyone say something, especially on a recorded television show? That poor baby is going to grow up, Google his mommy, and find that clip. It's heartbreaking.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have seen it aired on MTV over here but never really bothered watching it myself. Wow! That is quite cruel what she said, couldn't ever imagine anyone saying that about a child. I agree that life gets harder and you do lose the chance to do what you used to do but I wouldn't say it's anything like being in prison.

Maybe they should have given her a few days in jail and then let her compare.