1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Teen spends 20K to look like David Beckham

Shortie861 Sep 27, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Not sure what the fascination is with people wanting to spend thousands to look like someone famous but it seems to be getting out of control with the latest spending £20,000 to look like David Beckham. :cautious:

Personally I don't feel he looks anything like him at all. What do you think?

Source: Digital Spy
    2. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

He looks nothing like David.

If he is going to do that sort of thing, he should at least attempt to look like someone who is actually attractive! (I don't consider David attractive).

And as for wanting to be friends with Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé and Katie Price, is that a scraping sound I hear? Yes it is, the sound of the bottom of a barrel.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I agree with you, I have never understood the fascination with David Beckham to be honest I don't find him attractive at all either.

The guy is probably hoping that he makes his money back eventually by becoming friends with these top celebs and hitting the TV screens. I agree, scraping the bottom of the barrel.