1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    1. Nissapower

Nissapower Shy Chatter

Is there any tennis players out there? Although I'm no professional this is about the funnest way to stay active for me! My cousin and I love going out in the evening and getting us a match going! I rarely win, but I'm gradually getting better! But really it doesn't matter who wins as long as I can have some fun and burn some calories!
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I used to play tennis alot when I was younger :) not as much now though to be honest even though I wish I could. I remember when I was younger I was in a tennis club at school, won some certificates for playing which was great. Tennis is great fun no matter how good you are and a great way to stay active.
    3. Castle

Castle Getting There

I dont play it, but watch it every now and then. I would rather watch Tennis than Golf.
    4. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

Me! I just love a game of tennis. Also, table-tennis as well, if that counts, which I prefer more.
    5. robertson123

robertson123 Regular Chatter

Yes i used to play tennis a lot when i was younger now it's very rare that i play it i also like to watch it on tv