1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

The George Zimmerman Verdict

HAL WARD Jul 15, 2013

1. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Everyone in the USA is familiar with this story thanks to our inept idiot so called president. The man was found not guilty by a Jury which is all that is required, the matter is now over. We have a Double Jeopardy Law which prevents a person to be tried again for something they were found not guilty of, however our thugs in Washington think they have the power to intercede and do whatever they wish, they file a race charge against the man in this case, which by the way was not a part of this trial to begin with. It shows how far out of control we have allowed the government to act, this time we will not allow this to happen and I see some very heated exchanges coming up from our congress on this matter. It is simply a tool used to take someone to court twice when it is already illegal to do so. Pretty bogus and really was used as race bait, so you will see this in the upcoming weeks unfold when they attempt to do this, they survive with a black vote and will do everything possible to keep it, even if it means doing illegals things or trying to do illegal things. I think this time our congress will not allow it. If anyone needs to be imprisoned it's our AG and the idiot in charge.

2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

Found not guilty by 5 women and a Latina,sorry I don't call that justice.
      The Jury was moulded to favour him.
      He ignored Police advice not to pursue the Lad.
      He knew what the outcome would be but still carried on.

3. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

I think so too Aps.

4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

The Jury is chosen by both sides defense and prosecution, your argument has no legs. You don't take a mouth to a gun fight and this guy was the one spurting racist remarks calling him a white cracker, so I don't think you have all the facts together. With your logic the situation could have been completely reversed, what would you say in that case? This is what happens when you have media sensationalizing local matters that would have never gone to court to begin with. Honestly we're getting a bit fed up with all this race baiting by elected officials and media, this will never go to court again, and if it does then things are going to happen that won't be pleasant. We have felons in office attempting now to charge people that have been cleared of wrong doing, I say jail the felons in Washington first then you won't be hearing all this excess garbage from the trouble makers.

5. APS

Were you there ?
      Then how do you know who was shouting what ?
      "You don't take a mouth to a gunfight" well he didn't have a gun so he obviously didn't go to a gunfight.
      There are too many people in this world who think that because their constitution gives them the right to own a gun,it gives the the right to shoot anyone they fancy.

6. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

It came direct from a witness for the man killed, he was talking to this person on cell phone when he said it and the phone records show this and it was replayed for all, yes I do have more access than some folks that might be in another country. We shoot thugs and people who would do harm to us, if we had no laws our country would be a place that was unlivable. Our communities are overrun with thieves and drug heads, it is not a pretty world any of us live in. This man didn't shoot this man in cold blood, he was on the ground being pummeled by this person and however unfortunate it was it happened that he got shot. A very big difference than just shooting someone in cold blood or fancy as you put it. We'll continue to keep our right to own guns and protect ourselves. I suppose you also haven't seen the background the individual already had, of course not, they didn't show it here because they say it had nothing to do with the case. Do you even have an idea on a daily basis or nightly basis just how many of these young people are killing one another each and every night in all our major cities all across this nation. None have gun permits, most of the killing is all gang related or just idiots being idiots. People like that don't care if you're unarmed or what color you might be, they kill innocent children on the street corners in the parks, makes no difference. People like to label everything as racist when someone like myself gives an opinion, I lived here 65 years now I know what is taking place all around me and I have the right to shoot anyone if my life is threatened or I feel my life is in danger. I will do exactly that and never think twice, that's why I'm still here today. Thinking too much can get you killed just as easily as not thinking at all, it's a very fine line one has to walk in todays society. All my Black friends today are from my era, it is not the same now with these newer younger generations, I live in a mixed neighborhood and there are no Blacks shooting others or me or anyone else, it's peaceful and we like it that way, I'm sure they all own guns themselves. The boy had photos on his cell phone holding a 9mm pistol, where is it I have no idea and don't really care. Things are completely distorted by the media which is exactly what this has been from the very beginning.

SwtChks likes this.
    7. APS

At the end of the day any idiot can fire a gun this is why they are so dangerous.
      Having said that it's not the gun that is dangerous it's the idiot holding it.
      A gun kills no one the bullet does that and the bullet can't do that without an idiot.

8. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

I haven't really kept up with the story so I don't really have an opinion.

The reason why this is a big deal on the national news is that a black kid got shot by someone of another race (this case a Hispanic guy). In all honesty, if he was shot by another black guy (or it was between two white guys), it would be only on the local news.

They have videos of the trial, and you could watch it live online.

9. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Regardless of the outcome, this will vanish from the news in a few weeks as I think this case got so messed up no one knows the truth anymore.

10. APS

I wasn't asking if he was at the trial :)

11. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

My bad, it looked like you were.

12. Pats CG

Pats CG Quiet Chatter

Cant believe they still have the 'double jeopardy' law - so if fresh evidence comes to light that the person 'is' guilty ....
      thats it - he continues to walk free .....? Crazy .....

13. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I should think when you charge someone with murder you would have sufficient evidence to do so. All of this is politically motivated by a few people that have access to mass media and need the votes. I drove to Baton Rouge this morning for a Doctors appointment, I'm glad I got out of town before sunset :)

14. Pats CG

Pats CG Quiet Chatter

I've seen so many cases where the evidence has been 'flimsy' and inncocents have been imprisoned - works both ways ....

15. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

It seems a lot of that does go on and even in this trial they withheld information so the defense could not have access, a felony, and those that are responsible will be dis-barred very shortly, probably even face criminal charges in the state of Florida. This is what happens when you throw your hat into the ring for a felon politician, a lot of heads will roll soon. All this race baiting going on now even from our own AG office is just that! and no more. Attempting to seize control of our country by turning black against white for some insignificant shooting that plays no role in the harmony or day to day running of the country. They shoot each other every evening at a rate of about 70 nation wide, so people can believe what they want I'm sure. We now have the most evil bunch of people running our country than at any time in the past, until they are all gone we will continue to see these displays of violence and racial tension, this is by design by those people, if anyone out there, American or non American can't see that , then they need a translator .

16. APS

I find it quite sad that you see the loss of some ones life as insignificant.

17. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

He sure has a knack of making long posts that go past the point

18. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

19. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Dying is as much a part of living as living itself, people sometimes think it's un natural for a person to die. My meaning had less to do with the individual than the trouble people are stirring up. No one seems to care that instigators and trouble makers are behind all the unrest and demands being made. This was welcomed by the people running the government because it strengthens their political cliché, we are in a war with takers wanting to take other peoples wealth and hard work. People see this as a racist issue only because racist like it that way, this is what they live for and perpetuate. I've seen a lot of lives lost, my mental is exactly as one should be, I don't make excuses for people that act on their own, I also can see truth and put aside things that some people can't see, for many reasons especially if they don't live here. I see no point trying to explain things that are unexplainable to people outside of my country, I can only express what I see and witness everyday. These issues you see today are fabricated and the fires stirred by people who do that professionally, that's all they have. You won't see another trial because there are no grounds for a trial and no matter how much these trouble makers want to see it , it's not happening. A person was shot and killed in an encounter that escalated in a fight and the only racial verbiage came from that person that was killed before the fight took place. The shooter was licensed to carry the arm and has been found not guilty of any crime. I find it incredible that people from other countries take sides with thugs that do the very same things as happened in this incident. Maybe you can visit some time and take a walk in one of those neighborhoods after dark, now that is a real knowledge gathering tour you would enjoy. It puts a whole new light on who your dealing with, incidentally all this only started in the past 30 years, around 1970 things were good as far as race relations in this country, people were much more friendly and got along well, something happened at some point after a couple new generations started this drug culture and take what I want. I think probably because the judicial system started taking a very lax approach and even today nothing is done to those that are arrested and committing crimes, we simply don't have the room or the money to house them all. They care nothing about other peoples property, if they see something they want they just take it. It's thuggery at it's finest, just like this neighborhood that was the center of this altercation, they were being robbed blind and had this neighborhood watch, just about all good neighborhoods in the US have this watch program, the police can't patrol the areas all the time. You didn't see that this youth had a conviction of aggravated assault already, arrested for carrying burglar tools and a few other things, yes they failed to mention that because he would not get a fair trial, that white Hispanic as the news organizations labeled him was the sacrificial lamb, but the jury knew the real story. This is why we have a Jury system, to sort the truth and try and make an honest assessment of all the facts, even if they failed to get all the facts! I grieve over the death of my loved ones, not over people that play no role in my life nor have anything worthwhile to offer to society. That young man was well on his way to becoming another statistic like it or not. Most likely had he not been there this day somewhere down the road he would have met the same fate but only by someone of his own race, drugs guns an attitude, and hatred fueled by someone other than me or anyone I know.

20. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic