1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

The MOST Addicing PC Game [what is it]

MysticFire Jan 16, 2012

1. MysticFire

MysticFire New Chatter

I am going to have to say WoW just because it DEFINITELY is. Furthermore, they have camps for recovery from this game (Blizzard, the maker of WoW is most likely like: Wow, we have done our jobs well).

Although I have never been really addicted to that game in the sense that I don't have a life, I have still found myself spending too many hours playing (even if I had been out all day). Runescape seems to be a hit with many too.
    2. Ikram45

Ikram45 Getting There

I have to say COD series for PC is the most addicting for me! :) can't get enough of it !
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I don't tend to play many PC games myself as I am more of a console gamer however I do play games such as Sims on the PC so for me I would have to say the Sims is a very addictive PC game, I can jump on that game and start playing and before I know it many hours have passed and I can't believe what time it is.
    4. TheNova

TheNova New Chatter

Definitely not WoW, don't like it one bit. For me it has to be the shooting game Combat Arms. Could play that games for hours at a time. I haven't had time to play it recently though, unfortunately.
    5. Marc

Marc Crazy Dave FTW!

The most addicting PC game for me and my friends are any shooting game with multiplayer and game goodplay, :sneaky:
      We group together and play Call of Duty and I'd say it's very addicting because we play for hours, :coffee: