1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Reality TV The Voice UK

Shortie861 Mar 24, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Did anyone watch the new reality TV show on BBC 1 today called The Voice?

I watched it myself as I was curious at how much different it would be from the Xfactor and I was actually quite surprised to be honest, it is alot different as they actually judge you from your voice.

Basically how it goes it all 4 judges are in chairs and turned away from the person singing, the person sings while they listen if they like what they hear they hit a button which turns their chair around.

All judges who hit their button whilst the contestant is singing become eligible to be chosen by the contestant as their producer.

So basically all contestants are being judged by their voice and their voice only and not by looks, size or anything else that may get in the way when being judged.

I actually really did enjoy this and will be watching next week :) beats Xfactor in my opinion.
    2. RJH

RJH Getting There

It was ok to start with then became a crap version of the crappiest show on TV xfactor!!!