1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

TV The Walking Dead Season 7

Shortie861 Sep 16, 2016

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I am super excited for The Walking Dead to come back. The last time we saw anything from The Walking Dead Negan was beating someone with his baseball bad covered in barbed wire 'Lucille' however we were not aware of who this is and have spent months and months wondering who Negan could have killed and only knowing it's a major character.

Are you looking forward to The Walking Dead Season 7 coming back to screens next month? Who are you hoping Negan didn't kill?
    2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

Looking forward to it myself :D Really hoping it's not Daryl.......
    3. Entmtone

Entmtone New Chatter

I'm super excited to see the walking dead return! My gf and I watch it together when it comes on. And obv I don't want to see any of them die. But if I had to single out just a few it would Rick, Daryl or Glenn. Those are my 3 favorites.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have a feeling it may be either Daryl or Glenn :) Glenn dies in the comic book and they could follow that but they have been known to steer away from the comic books and Daryl was never in the comic book so it would make sense for him to be in the firing line also. Very eager to find out who it is :)