1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Theater or at home?

Maddie Oct 13, 2016

1. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

How often do you go to the movie theater to watch movies? Do you prefer to wait for it to come out on dvd and watch it at home? Which do you think is the better experience?
    2. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

The nearest cinema is one of those multiscreen complexes in town. Only been a few times but there never seems to be more than a handful of people there. It must have cost a fortune to build but it's a wonder if they make any money out of it.
    3. KyngzIndeyen

KyngzIndeyen Getting There

I don't go to the cinema very often. It's usually only when the movie is from one of my favourite franchises or relates to one of my main interests (such as Formula One), or when one of my friends has something in mind and offers to take me.

So, I think I watch movies at home more often.
    4. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

I'm not into films but I prefer DVDs at home as I am agoraphobic.
    5. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

It's nice going to the theaters from time to time but it's quite expensive nowadays. I like to sit at home when it comes to movie watching. :)
    6. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

It's become so expensive now to go watch a movie that I would rather wait until it's released and watch it at home. It's very rare I go to the cinema and if I do it's for a movie I know I will enjoy.