1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

This Is Getting Serious

HAL WARD Jul 11, 2013

1. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

For the first time in my life I forgot to turn off the hot water at the kitchen sink, came into my little room and sat down to eat my breakfast and read email then decided to go shower and shave and off to the store and post office, got into the shower and no hot water, got out of the shower and pulled off the access wall and got down on my hands and knees to try and read the information on the resistor and element, thought about it for a moment and wondered is it the breaker! no......not the breaker, then I thought did I leave the hot water running in the kitchen YES that must be it :mad:... so now I guess it is official I am hereby incompetent to take care of my responsibilities. I feel like a complete fool, but the water is hot again.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I am always doing similar things to this like turning on something and then wondering why something else is not working or just generally going into a room for something and forgetting why I went in there when I get in there. :giggle:
      HAL WARD likes this.