1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Thoughts On Peter Capaldi As The New Doctor.

Shortie861 Aug 30, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

So, we have seen one episode of Dr Who featuring Peter Capaldi and the next one is due to air tonight.

What are your thoughts so far on Peter Capaldi as the 12th doctor? Has he rubbed off on you yet or are you still waiting to see what you saw in the other doctors?

I personally as of yet have not warmed to him, I was actually happy to see Matt Smith in last weeks episode even if it was only for two minutes but I am going to give it another chance tonight and see if my thoughts on Peter Capaldi can change.

2. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

im so loving peter as the doctor he is bringing so much emotion almost like he has ptsd from the was looking for redemtion ect cant wait for tonight episode.

and the bit with matt smith kinda brought a tear to my eye as he knew he would need help as the next doctor and he didnt want to go was amazing

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Have to admit the Matt Smith part did get me a little teary eyed also :) it was good what they did there with that and was nice to see Matt Smith back in it one last time :)

Something like what they did with Matt Smith could have either gone really bad or worked really well and I feel it worked very well.

4. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

it was a nice touch as i always wanted to know why the phone was of the hook on the tardis in the last season

Shortie861 likes this.