1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Toddler Argues With Mother

Shortie861 Mar 14, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

A 3 year old boy gave it his all when he got into a debate with his Mother in which she videoed it.

I have to admit he really did try his best to fight his case :giggle:

2. Spice

Spice Chat Addict

Oh yeah he'll make a great politician.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    3. Maddie

Maddie Quiet Chatter

I would be in trouble for taking the cupcake when my mother told me 'no' but I would also be in trouble if I argued with my mother about it.

He will make a great politician one day and then his mother will probably look back at this and laugh.
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. HealthVitality

HealthVitality New Chatter

Now that is something that needs a bit of wisdom in my opinion. I see parents out shopping with their children and sometimes you simply cannot figure out who is the parent and who is the child. Some parents have no sense of maturity, not realizing that children are just little people, they are not stupid, if you give them liberty, they will rule the world. A line has to be drawn for the child to realize that the parent is serious and sometimes a parent's instructions are not a matter of debate. I find the children in this so-called civilized world with that problem the greatest. A child plays near to the roadside, the parent tells the child to come away from the edge of the road, the child starts reasoning about it because he will not do as he is told. In a split second a comes racing down the road and the rest is history. I see this all the time. There's a time to reason with a child and there's a time when reasoning is not an option.
      Shortie861 likes this.