1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Social Networking Twitter

Cecil15 Aug 11, 2011

1. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

I noticed that this wasn't included in the list of social networking sites here so I created this thread. I am curious with how many followers and how many people you guys follow.

Right now, I have 25 followers and I follow 133 people. I used to have 100+ followers when I used Twiends and I don't what happened that my followers decreased. LOL!

How about everybody else here?
    2. Nissapower

Nissapower Shy Chatter

Oh yeah that's true! I didn't come across a Twitter thread.
      So right now I have 35 followers and I follow 36 people. They are all my friends and we tweet a lot :) I don't follow any celebrity. But I follow my soccer team for recent updates.
      I like twitter because I get a lot of news rapidly!
    3. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

I did sign up for a Twitter account but never used it.
    4. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 Guest

I am following 294 and have 164 followers. I don't tweet on my own very much. I have Twitter connected to some of my websites so I usually just use widgets and plugins to publish content to Twitter. The site moves a little too fast and has a little too much nonsense for me. It's a nice tool for reaching people, though.

5. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I have a twitter account for more almost two years already.
      Right now i have 1,496 followers and i am following 1,904. Usually these are business related twitter accounts. I do not tweet often and i am just tweeting when i have some links to promote like the link of my site.
    6. ItsZippy

ItsZippy New Chatter

I currently have 70 followers and am following 110 people. I have made 1679 tweets and am followed by 1 list.