1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Ufo: Alien Cigar-shaped Ship Flies Over Wisconsin

Castle Jun 7, 2013

1. Castle

Castle Getting There

A cigar shaped UFO was observed flying over Appleton, Wisconsin on 31 May, 2013, as reported by UFO Sightings Daily. The report was posted on 6 June, 2013. The website, UFO Sightings Daily, is coordinated by Scott C. Waring. He had been affiliated with the United States Air Force at SAC base (USAF flight line). He currently owns an ESL School in Taiwan.

In this report, Scott Waring has published a photograph of the objects, along with a YouTube video. Mr. Waring also tells us that the sighting is similar to a UFO sighting in 1870.

Mr. Waring talks about the person who caught this sighting.

“This sighting was caught by a guy who walked outside to his porch to have a look at the rain and noticed a long cigar shaped UFO in the clouds.”

Read more http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2013/06/07/6142.html

2. Pats CG

Pats CG Quiet Chatter

I do believe theres life out there - we cant be the only ones in the vast universe .....
      So much evidence is covered up too - one day though its bound to be revealed ....
      I feel for those that have had genuine sightings ....
    3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So false alarm or false sighting, no?
    4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

Look's false to me, just another cloud layer upon another and it shows pretty clearly in the end frames as it got smaller.
    5. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

Looks like someone zoom in on a bullet and made it pixulated.