1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Ufo: Nasa Reveals Biblical-like Spacecraft

Castle Jun 5, 2013

1. Castle

Castle Getting There

A UFO enthusiast has discovered Biblical like UFO in some archived images of NASA on 1 June, 2013, as reported by UFO Sightings Daily. The report was posted on Jun 3, 2013. The website, UFO Sightings Daily, is coordinated by Scott C. Waring. He had been affiliated with the United States Air Force at SAC base (USAF flight line). He currently owns an ESL School in Taiwan.

In this report, Scott Waring has published a photograph of the incident, along with a YouTube video.

Mr. Waing tells us how this UFO was discovered.

“This UFO was discovered in not one but two consecutive NASA archive photos by Streetcap1 of YouTube.”

Mr. Waring tells us that the individual is an expert in finding UFOs in images.

“He's got a good eye and is an expert at finding evidence of aliens in side NASA photos.”

Read more http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2013/06/03/6100.html

2. Grungie

Grungie Raging Alcoholic

the lighting looks really weird in those pictures, and where are the stars at?
    3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

how do they know whats biblical and whats not i mean were they there?
    4. steel bat

steel bat Chat Addict

Suspended animation, perhaps by Cryonics or perhaps by the transferring of the memory and personality to an artificial host, are on the edge of becoming technical reality.
      Interstellar spaceflight might not completely be an impossibility.
      But would intelligent beings want to make a trip that would take thousands of years, meaning they could never return to the world they now know?
      Well consider the fact that thousands of people have already signed up for the Mars One project....which is very probably much of a one way trip ...........
      In my opinion, I'd say yes, if aliens know we are here, very much some of them will be curious enough to want to come and have a look at us.
    5. Mozzie

Mozzie Regular Chatter

The craft matches the description of a craft like thing in the old testament.
    6. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I don't think it would be a one way trip if they had no problems, it is already established a fuel manufacturing processor plant must be sent first before a manned flight would go to Mars. It's the fuel problem that is the main issue with manned flight to mars or any other planet. I can't see how anything they would find would be of help to us and unmanned probes seem to be pretty good thus far and probably tell more than a man could tell.