1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Un Confirmed The Use Of Weapons

Naiwen Sep 18, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So yeah. UN confirmed the use of those weapons officially, there's proof for it now (do you believe in this evidence or not? Can/should Obama wait for them to hand them over or strike now in your view? Does he have reasons enough to? I still think the US should wait for them to give them up.

2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

There are videos showing it was not the regime that used them, they were blue containers fired by artillery, looked like a 30 lbs freon gas bottle that has a special cage built on the rear which slides down the outer barrel or the artillery piece. It was video taped and also has audio that links it to the supposed to be good guys. What is happening is that they are trying to use the USA and any other country to do their fighting for them and don't mind killing innocent people to that end. The regime is not loosing the war and has the upper hand, there is no reason for them to use chemical weapons and take a chance that someone would get involved. There are no good guys there if you are a westerner.

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

But, this is an "official" confirmation from the UN? Would you still say it's propaganda?

4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

5. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

So they just hired people for the "proof"?

6. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Chataholic

This is why I said stay out of the middle east, too much chaos for any good to come about.

7. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

But your president doesn't want to.

8. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

The only thing proved was gas used! not who used it, the video looks pretty legit to me but then each to his own opinion. Looking at those cylinders they show fresh weld marks like they were just recently built, most military munitions will not look that crude, someone said that the color blue designates sarin gas but I really don't know if that's correct or not, those cannisters look exactly like freon gas cannisters and could be made to carry a chemical weapons since the valve is pretty dependable, but I don't think I would be handling that stuff without a mask and most definitely not arming one like that guy was doing by turning a screw. They might well be legitimate gas containers designed for sarin who knows ;0)

9. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

yeah, a toxic susbtance for humans.

10. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

It appears the container will hold two agents that mix to make the sarin lethal, so that guy turning the screw was opening an inside release that was mixing the gas, if this video was fake I would doubt anyone making it would be there standing on a little stool arming one, and that is what he was doing! When I was in the Army we all had atropine syringes in our basic first aid packs we Infantry carried.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin

11. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

And I'd say it doesn't matter who used them: the rebels or Assad's government (Syria's).