1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Waiting For A Game's Release.....

Smokey Aug 31, 2014

1. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

Am I the only one who gets anxious/impatient when waiting for a highly anticipated game to release? I still have a whole other week before I get my hands on Destiny and the wait is killing me! :D

Anyone else ever get like that when waiting for something they really want? :D
      Shortie861 likes this.
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I used to but to be honest I kind of stop getting like that when games I was excited for were getting too much hype and I was left with nothing but disappointment.

I am looking forward to Destiny but not getting myself excited for it to be honest just to be on the safe side and avoid disappointment.
      Smokey likes this.
    3. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

Yeah I'm like that with some games, more so the ones I haven't played yet such as The Evil Within, but as someone who has played both the Alpha and Beta build of Destiny, the hype is justified for me. :p