1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice
    1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Has anyone downloaded the free game from Crytex yet called Warface? I have downloaded it free on Xbox Live on Xbox 360 however I am unsure if it's available anywhere else.

I have yet to play it however my brother and my eldest son have played this game and they really enjoy it, it looks like a lot of fun so I am going to try it later on and see what I think.

2. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

It's pretty good for a free to play shooter. :) Definitely has some great potential iMO. :)

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Still have not played this due to being so busy :( and now my gold has run out so I now have to get that back so I can play again. Keep watching my brother on it and it makes me really jealous to see him on it and I do not have the time, lol. Will be waiting until I know I have the time and then purchasing gold again. Fingers crossed my WiFi is now fixed as well so I have no further problems when I do go to play.