1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

What Do You Do On A Sunday?

3DWaffle1 Jun 30, 2013

1. 3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1 New Chatter

What do you do on a Sunday? Do you stay indoors or outdoors? Do you participate any religious actives or family gathering?
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

It really depends on the weather to be honest, if the weather is nice we will have a family gathering in the garden or we will go for a day out at the beach. If the weather is not great we will stay in, have a cooked meal, watch movies or play games on a console together as a family.
    3. Pat

Pat Chat Addict

Nothing much
    4. Warren

Warren Quiet Chatter

Nothing much Sleep longer, as that is my only free day off.
      Sometimes I go out on Sundays with friends, but very rare though.
      Otherwise I am either watching TV or Movies, or checking out my forums, plus other forums I am on.
    5. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

My weekends stopped the normal flow at least 25 years ago or longer, I basically stay at home, which I hope to change that once I move back to my Home town, I won't living in my Home town but rather out north where everyone I grew up with already moved years ago. I'm looking forward to that and think it will be healthy, I mostly look forward to seeing people I haven't seen for 30 years or longer, most were very close like family but as the years go by people go their own way, in this case is what happened. I like car racing and will probably make an effort to start attending again.
    6. wasi90lk

wasi90lk New Chatter

I really do not do anything special, I tend to be at home.

As long as I have access to internet, I do not really go outside much.
    7. robertson123

robertson123 Regular Chatter

Nothing much at all as Sundays are my worst day of the week i mostly stay in doors on Sunday as theres nothing to do.I do pop along to the shops sometimes before they shut at 4:00 pm and then back home