1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Social Networking What games do you play?

EllieMae Aug 10, 2011

1. EllieMae

EllieMae New Chatter

I haven't played a facebook game in a while since the few weeks of Farmville a couple of years ago, but a friend sent me a request for Smurf & Co. last night...and I'm addicted! I was a huge fan of smurfs as a kid and, while, the game isn't the most creative - it makes me feel like a kid again!

Does anyone else play any facebook games and how long do you usually last with them?

2. luzlikely

luzlikely New Chatter

I don't play any game like farmville. I like to play bejewled and the word search game. I'm also competitive with all of my facebok friends. I always have to have the highest score.

3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

The only game I play now is CityVille and I have been playing that on and off since Christmas :) really addictive game and great to play when you have some spare time.

4. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

I started playing Farmville early last year. Same with Cafe World. And lately I became addicted to It Girl. I don't get to play a lot now though. Been busy with forums ;)

5. Nissapower

Nissapower Shy Chatter

I play bowling buddies and guess what? I am the leading among my friends!!! :)
      I am in the first place with 298 points and the second place has 268 points! :p I am so proud when I see myself on the first place. This game is so cool. You all have to add this game to your Facebook profile :)

6. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I had played Mafia Wars before in Facebook but i am not playing it anymore for a year already. I used to play 2 to 3 years for it, doing jobs there and buying weapons and properties. I have not tried to play other games on Facebook aside from Mafia Wars.

7. ItsZippy

ItsZippy New Chatter

I don't play any Facebook games. I used to be an avid FarmViller (got to about level 47), but gave that up a while back.

8. roxfan003

roxfan003 Shy Chatter

The only game I play is Car Town. I was against facebook games but my mom and brother started playing Car town and told me I should play it too. I'm not as into it as I was during the summer because I've gotten past all the exciting levels, but I still check it everyday.

9. LucasMom

LucasMom Quiet Chatter

I played Mafia Wars when I first got my facebook account. But I haven't played it in over a year, maybe longer. These days I don't play any fb games.