1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

What Is On Your Workout Playlist?

sharon Oct 8, 2014

1. sharon

sharon New Chatter

I am always looking for new songs to listen to while working out. Nothing like having a great set of songs to listen to while you burn the calories! What is on your workout playlist?
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I usually tend to have music on my workout playlist that has an up tempo bat and really gets me in the mood. Dance music, up tempo Country music.

Luke Bryan is one of my favourites to have in my workout playlist :) especially with songs such as Country Girl and That's My Kinda Night.
    3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

i dont really work out but when im walking out and about i tend to listen to something upbeat as we always walk in tune to the beat even if we dont mean to
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. lludawg

lludawg New Chatter

I do love high energy songs with beats that pump you up but for some reason I also like to listen to slow, ballad type songs when working out. I really don't know how a sad song can pump me up when working out but it works for me!
      Shortie861 likes this.
    5. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Never been able to workout to slow songs myself, tried once and found it just didn't give me the motivation I needed. I guess we are all different through and a song that may not help us can help others :) especially if it is a song that we realy enjoy! :)