1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

What's the best thing that happened in your personal life lately?

Beverly Oct 25, 2011

1. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

For the past week, my best friend in the whole world has been MIA, not responding to email, text, pm, phone, etc. He just dropped off the map.

Turns out he had a very bad virus this past week and was extremely sick, even slept for a whole day.

He emailed yesterday morning to tell me everything was fine.

Before then, i had waited a whole week, worrying and wondering where he was cause he wouldn't respond to texts or pick up his phone.

Having him back in my life and knowing he's alive and OK was the best thing that happened in my personal life lately.

2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

That is great Beverly :) it is always worrying when you have a friend and they disappear for a while and you are not sure if there is a problem or if you have done anything wrong.

At the moment nothing has happened that I can say is the best thing at the moment but I am sure there will be soon :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Shortie's Teddy Bear <3 Staff Member

Well one thing I can't discuss here :p (Nothing dirty just personal and can't discuss it XD)

and another is I heard from someone I care about after not hearing from her for a few weeks. :)

4. Samy2576

Samy2576 New Chatter

I got a 20 cent raise at work. Woo. Yes my life is very exciting :p
      Unfortunately I seem to be plagued with bad luck so this is about as good as it gets. It is good to hear from friends I agree!

5. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I had bought a bamboo long chair that I really want to buy weeks ago. :)
      I also have some good times with my friends since there was a birthday celebration and of course good foods and nice conversations.

6. Beverly

Beverly Getting There

He was gone for another week after that. Sent one other email that basically said, "I'm fine, don't worry."

Then, a week later, on Halloween, i took a chance and checked Runescape real early and saw his light on, and asked him to talk to me. We hung out for eight hours in Runescape, gaming and talking, till almost 8 pm, my time that night. We talked a lot, cleared the air on some things like why he's gone for long stretches of time. And, he says he does that with everyone, just doesn't talk to them for awhile and then comes back like nothing's wrong. And, i believe him. It's just his way. But i did tell him that i am not like his other friends/family and i am not that way and can't really cope with that kind of long absence. He's not going to change for me, he's still going to come and go on a whim. But at least he knows what i'm going through when he's gone that long.

Can't tell you how happy i was to spend that day with him.