1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Who Do You Think Will Win The Superbowl?

Ghost Smoke Jan 6, 2012

1. Ghost Smoke

Ghost Smoke Like A Boss

This is an NFL thread. Which team do you think will win the superbowl this year? I think the Green Bay Packers have a good chance but you don't see many repeat championships. The Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, & Saints also have a high chance of winning.
    2. HawkPokemon

HawkPokemon Guest

After seeing what the Patriots did to the Broncos, I think they might at least make it to the superbowl... I hope...
    3. Ghost Smoke

Ghost Smoke Like A Boss

I hope the Ravens win the Super Bowl, before the season I said they would win it all. I really honestly think the New York Giants will win it. After watching them demolish the Green Bay Packers. I'd say they're very close to unstoppable.
    4. AreYaSerious?

AreYaSerious? New Chatter

I'm going to pull for the 49ers, they have a defense that can stop anybody. Let's face it that's what carried them here, with a decent offense. What I'm saying is the defense was able to pressure Brees and force turnovers. They was also able to make one of the best QB's in the league panic. I have never seen Brees panic like that.