1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Who won between Pacquiao and Marquez

zararina Nov 14, 2011

1. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

This is for all that had watched the boxing match between Pacquiao and Marquez. Who do you think should really won the fight?

It is Pacquiao for me not because we are both Filipinos but because it was the official result. I believe that giving points watching on TV is different from giving points when you are scoring in the ring site. Some that had watched the fight had been saying Marquez should win cause he seems to have more hits/point but it was just merely based on what are on the screen. This issue could also question the credibility of the judges.

What do you think? :)

2. Elseb

Elseb Regular Chatter

I think it was fixed. Boxing is a sport which is fixed anyway, boxers with character are put against weaker fighters to make them look better all the time.

Marquez was easily the clear winner in my eyes, he was robbed. It doesn't surprise me though.