1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Will cold weather stop you from going to Wrestlemania 29?

AvalonX Jun 23, 2012

1. AvalonX

AvalonX New Chatter

I live fairly close to where Wrestlemania will be next year. I assumed they would have Wrestlemania 30 at the garden but I doubt that since 29 will be in NJ. I want to bring my son who will be 8 but it is still pretty cold in April. Anyone else not going because of
      The possible conditions?
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I would love to go to Wrestlemania 29 myself but with it being in NJ and me living in England, UK it may be a problem. I also have an 8 year old son who would love to go :)

I think if you know it is going to be chilly on the night it happens make sure you take things like coats and maybe even gloves and scarves just incase little things that you can manage but I think in April you may only need a coat to keep you warm :)

I have heard a rumour that Wrestlamania 29 could be coming to the UK, it is only a rumour though but if it does ring true me and my son will be very happy :)
    3. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

But your purse wont be :D
      Shortie861 likes this.
    4. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

:giggle: that's for sure. Saying that though they will announce where it will be a year before hand so gives me plenty of time to save before they go on sale :)