1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Social Networking Will you play games on Google+

Shortie861 Aug 6, 2011

Will you play games on Google+?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

It seems like it's looking more as though Google+ will be having games on their social networking site. If they do will you be a player of the games on there or will you be sticking with somewhere else?

I myself I think may start to play games on Google+ depending on what they release on there and how many are playing who I have in my circles for games.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

It will depend on the type of games and whether I need an army of friends to play them.
    3. Cecil15

Cecil15 I am Me...

I voted for "maybe". Maybe because as APS said, we still do not know what kind of games and how awesome those will be so I don't know yet if I am gonna play the games that they will be releasing. Maybe if the games had positive feedbacks and my friends would say that it's great, then I'll play.
    4. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

I also chose maybe. The only game i play in Facebook was the Mafia Wars which i get easily bored and after that have not tired to play any other games there even the famous farmville game. Maybe if there will be an interesting new game there on Google+, i might try it.