1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

World News : Free Taiwan

Naiwen Aug 9, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

from China, so they can be under American's rule & administration & so USA can use it as a tool & a weapon against the Motherland, that's the way Chinese from the Mainland see it. You may, of course disagree with me, but I support their views on this.

2. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I don't think America has much clout in Taiwan, they run their own Country and I doubt seriously any of those Taiwanese would accept outside interference from the US. It sounds like more of a denial from American politicians that we are pledged to assist them in staying a free state or country or what ever it is they like to call themselves. It would be easy for the US to turn a blind eye if the Taiwanese say no to any control, and maybe that's what they are looking for, an excuse to not uphold the pledge that has been around since WWII. If they wanted to do this why not 40 or 50 years ago, why not until now, don't make a lot of sense. Finally I don't think the American taxpayers would agree to taking on more debt, same with Puerto Rico, the democrats would love to take them under the wing so they can get all those votes, all of this has little to do with anything other than politicians doing silly things politicians do. America is wise to all this now more so than ever before and it will go no where!

3. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Already paying for tibet's, Mongolia's, Afghanistan's & Iraq's freedom wars.

4. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I'm not versed on Tibet or Mongolia but Afghanistan and Iraq will be back to business as usual after we are completely out, which is scheduled very soon. This is what destroyed George Bushes legacy, no one here wants to be nation builders and most certainly not the military, that is not their function by definition in our constitution, it has been stretched to less than something truthful by every politician we ever had in the past. Our military has been so thinned it's a wonder they can do anything. Many of these young men and women have served 5 combat tours, and here in the USA the majority of young people are living the grand life with their parents, too sorry to enlist and offer a patriotic hand like all their past family members. It doesn't set well with me to see so many free loaders that think they are the anointed ones and it's all free, just stay at home and someone else will fight for you. They have a very big surprise coming in the future. You can attribute all this once again to sorry politicians, I think I hate politicians equally with known enemies we have. Maybe some of the young people feel the same and don't want to place their well being in the hands of the incompetent!