1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

Would You Forgive The "other Woman/man"?

Naiwen Jul 30, 2013

1. Naiwen

Naiwen Chat Addict

Or your husband's/boyfriend's temptress or your "woman's lover"? I would never.

2. robertson123

robertson123 Regular Chatter

If you are talking about them cheating on you or something then never it has happened to me in the past

3. Black Angel

Black Angel New Chatter

If she knew about me, and pursued him anyway, then I'd be less than cordial to her, but either way, we are done.

Life is too short to be with someone who didn't love or respect you or your relationship enough to keep it in their pants, and having had to take an A.I.D.S. test, because the guy I was with before my husband, was cheating on me, I wasn't going to take any chances, especially since his dad, cheated on his mom (who didn't protect herself since they were trying for another kid) and they both ended up with A.I.D.S. (he gave it to her) and died. So even though, I forgave him for cheating, I did so that, I could give myself closure and move on, but there was no way in hell I was going to take him back. Not even if my life depended on it.

Once a cheater, always a cheater, and in his case, that was especially true since, years later, while dating, having gotten engaged, after he got married, while married, and after his divorce, he was still calling me, telling me how much he wanted me and he missed me.. and had the nerve to say that "it's not a crime to cheat on your wife."

Even if "once a cheater.." isn't always true, why would waste my time by giving someone who cheated on me another chance when I can find someone else who would never do so? I didn't, and ended up meeting my husband.

4. Kaynil

Kaynil Quiet Chatter

You know, I think I might. I think my real beef would be with my partner betraying my trust like that. If love is not longer with me it is pointless I force it. Just move on. Good luck to them and now time to think on me.

5. TiggyDoolittle

TiggyDoolittle Resident Weirdo

Never. My ex ditched me & his kids 3 year ago for someone I thought was a friend. I still cringe when I hear her name mentioned.

6. MamaFrankie

MamaFrankie Quiet Chatter

If I was into relationships, I would never forgive either of them. But I would be more understanding if he left me for another man.

7. bilbo1152

bilbo1152 New Chatter

Never I'll never take someone back that's cheated on me

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Shortie861 likes this.
    8. Maroon Caludin

Maroon Caludin Chataholic

Well...it IS healthier to let stuff go. Mind you easier said then done and I have a bad habit of holding grudges, but I think I would try, not for their sake, but for mine.

Kaynil and Shortie861 like this.
    9. bharath

bharath New Chatter

If my wife had such things, then a kick to her in life and never she should with me. In these days many people are doing wife and husband even they knew had external affairs.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    10. zoldos

zoldos Quiet Chatter

What? lol I might forgive, but then again, my g/f wouldn't cheat, and neither would I.

11. Maddie

Maddie Getting There

I've been in a situation where I've been flat out asked to sleep with someone who isn't my hubby. The person that asked me knew that I am married because they were at my wedding. I can prove it because they are in some of the wedding photos. So this person can't deny that they knew they I was married at the time they approached me about it. When I said 'no', they said "Well, too bad *insert hubby's name here* isn't a jerk!" What's even worse is this person got on Facebook and humiliated me publically. They made me out to be the villain when I was the victim. Even though I felt violated and publically humiliated, I forgave the person for what they did. Now I can go on without holding on to the hate. Especially over someone who doesn't think that they did anything wrong?

On topic, I think I would forgive the person but I'm not sure whether or not I'd stay with them or not. That's a tough decisions.

12. zoldos

zoldos Quiet Chatter

That's a shame and I'm very sorry to hear this. :(