1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Wrestlemania 30

Shortie861 Apr 4, 2014

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Wrestlemania 30 is only two days away!!! Who will be watching and what are your predictions for this Wrestlemania?

I am very much looking forward to this Wrestlemania, I don't know something tells me it's going to be a good one this time around and I am really hoping I do not get proven wrong.
    2. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

it was awesome except for takers match but after some reason it seems like it was a last minute charnge due to taker not being able to carry on with the match
    3. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

I have heard that it was decided however only Taker, Lesnar, Vince, Stephanie and Triple H knew not even the ref knew, he just had to do the 3 count because Taker did not kick out at two, a lot of rumours going around though which I guess there always will be on something as big as this. Was a very big shock though but a brilliant Wrestlemania which I was pleased about.