1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice

Wwe Fandango Campaign

Shortie861 Apr 10, 2013

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Fans in the UK are currently campaigning to get Fandango's Theme Song in the top 40 charts this week!

For anyone who watched Raw this past Monday you will know the kind of mood the fans where in and it seems like it was the UK fans that where the cause of it

The Sun

When I was watching WWE Raw on Tuesday after I recorded it I was so hooked to it purely because of the way the fans where interacting and also the way the wrestlers where reacting to the fans and I said to my partner that I bet it's the UK fans that are the cause of this.

Here are a few video's of the Raw crowd from Monday! Madness :giggle:
      When Dolph Ziggler cashed in

During Sheamus and Randy match

After Raw went off the air

Fans on the way home

We are a crazy bunch!! I am very much looking forward to the WWE Raw in London in a few weeks that is aired on the TV!
    2. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Currently at #13 in iTunes chart as of now and is climbing!
    3. jnugget

jnugget Regular Chatter

frigging hate fangdumbo but i have to admit that crowd was epic i think i spent most of my time laughing the other night while watching raw