1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!

• Dismiss Notice

WWE: Jerry Lawler - One Lucky Guy

Shortie861 Sep 21, 2012

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

Wow! One thing I can say for sure is that miracles do sure happen! Couldn't believe it last week when I was watching Raw and say Jerry just disappear, wondered what happened at first and when news reports started coming in after Raw it was actually a shock knowing he had had a heart attack at ring side on live TV.

I was watching an interview they did with Jerry at his home in Memphis and it was quite an interesting watch, they asked alot of great questions in which he was very detailed with his answers which really gave you an insight into just what happened that you didn't see.

The part that got me was where he said the last thing he remembered was the segment on Raw at the beginning with CM Punk and Bret Hart facing off in the ring. He doesn't remember his tag team match that he had at Raw that night the only reason he knows that is because his girlfriend showed him a video of the match and he said it felt like a match from 10 years ago because he doesn't remember it.

Here is the interview

2. 3DWaffle1

3DWaffle1 New Chatter

Jerry Lawler was lucky to have a medical team on site. He probability will die right there.

3. HAL WARD

HAL WARD Getting There

I think the human heart was designed to do what it does each day in a normal capacity, anything beyond that where you over stress or overwork the heart is not good. I hear Doctors talk about exercising and diet and things like that but I hardly think running 5-10-15 miles is good for the heart, sure a lot of people do it often but I cannot see any benefit to abuse of an organ that is already overworked in a normal lifetime. Good diet and exercise is not bad, the forced stress is not.

4. Marti

Marti Super Moderator Staff Member

wow hope he ok now