1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chat Addicts!

We are a very friendly chat forum covering a range of topics and always make new members feel very welcome

Please feel free to take a look around.

Registration is absolutely free and only takes a minute.
  3. Registered members can:
    • Join in the discussions or start their own
    • Play in the games arcade
    • Upload pictures to their own personal gallery
    • Promote their own sites
    • and much more!
    • Dismiss Notice
    • Dismiss Notice

Year's flying by

Shortie861 Jul 15, 2011

1. Shortie861

Shortie861 Administrator Staff Member

i don't know about anyone else but it's doesn't seem 5 minutes since I was with family ringing in New Year 2011 and we are already half way through the 7th month.

Do you feel that the year's are going quicker?

I myself think back to Christmas and New Year and think to myself, WOW! It just doesn't seem like we have had long enough in 2011 already before it's over half way.
    2. APS

APS Administrator Staff Member

The years just fly by.
      I can remember my 21st Birthday party as though it was yesterday and now my 62nd birthday approaches :)
    3. zararina

zararina Chat Addict

Yes time flies and it seems not waiting anyone to get ready. It just passes too fast. I also feels the same way about it. It is like its Saturday yesterday and it will be Saturday again tomorrow. I need to finished some stuffs or i will be left behind on deadlines.
    4. fiona1964

fiona1964 Chataholic

This year has gone very fast
      I don`t know where the time has gone
    5. clauemi

clauemi Quiet Chatter

Super fast, I can't believe how fast my babies became toddlers. I was miserable when they were keeping me up at night but now miss those times LOL.